Workshop - Valentines Stamped Bracelet and Necklace - Saturday 9th February
WORKSHOP - Valentines Cuff Bracelet and Necklace Stamping with Rose-Tea & Rabbit Jewellery
Looking for a personalised bespoke gift option? Or perhaps you have a favourite fandom, meaningful phrase or shared experience you'd like to make into a keepsake.
You can make one stamped cuff and one necklace in this workshop, embellished with your own message/initial and charms too if desired! Learn how to make charm drops from scratch or select from the readymade options available. There are multiple font styles to choose from and easy to follow guidance throughout the making process. We always have a lot of fun at these workshops and the finished cuffs look great worn by themselves, or stacked with other bracelets you may own!
AGE - Suitable for young adults upwards. Not recommended for ages under 12
WHEN - Saturday 9th February 2019
TIME - 11am to 1:30pm
WHERE - Geek Bothy, 1 High Street, Kemnay, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 5NB
COST - £25 per person (for 1 cuff and 1 necklace)
SKILLSET: 1 Pound hammers used. Bead and wire work involving jewellery pliers/clippers etc is also utilised in the creation of your charm dangles. (We can help you there if this is an activity you have not tried before)
- aluminium bracelet cuff blank and blank tag for necklace plus chain. Materials to make charm dangles
- Gift packaging provided - x1 gift bag, x1 box for cuff and x1 satin bag for necklace, additional gift bag with tissue can be purchased on the day for £1.00
- A selection of dangly charm options will be provided.
- All tools provided, just bring yourself and a favourite SHORT quote. We can help with ideas here
- Extra cuff blanks/necklace and charms to go with it will cost £5 each
INCLUDED: All tools, materials, tuition and a small snack will be provided
Please note that workshops are non refundable and dates can not be swapped, you are welcome to give your place to someone else, it doesn't have to be the named person that booked the workshop attending. If the maker and/or Geek Bothy cancel the workshop a full refund will be issued.